DIR 3 KYC Filing –Online Director KYC Filing Mandatory for Every Director/Designated Partner
Directors KYC (DIR-3 KYC) form is a mandatory ROC filing if DIN is allotted on or before 31st March 2022. We are providing a 100% Online process. The last date of filing the director KYC is 30th September 2022. Our Team will help you to file Your Director KYC application at Rs 500/- Only.
DIR 3 KYC
(All Inclusive )
Mandatory Compliance for all those whose DIN allotted Before 31st March 2022
Documents To Be Submitted for DIN KYC
- Photograph: Front facing latest passport size color photograph of the director of Partner of LLP in JPEG Format.
- Pan Card: PAN is mandatory for Indian Citizens, Please submit a copy of your pan card. Ensure that the particulars are updated
- Mobile Number for OTP: Mobile number is required for OTP verification. Foreign citizens must give their overseas mobile No.
- Address Proof: Passport, Voter Card, Driving License, Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill or Aadhaar (Not Older Than 2 Month)
- Passport: Passport is mandatory for Foreign Citizens, However if the indian applicant has a passport then it is mandatory to file.
- Email ID for OTP: Furnish your email id on which government can sent communication and OTP for verification
2 days estimate to Complete DIR 3 KYC
DIR 3 KYC - Application for DIN KYC
Director’s KYC Filing is an annual activity and applies to every person who was allotted a DIN (Director Identification Number) on or before 31st March 2022. The purpose of filing the DIR-3 KYC form to the ROC is to keep the records of the ROC updated with the correct address, mobile and email address of the directors/designated partners. It is a mandatory filing, and if filed within the due date of 30th September 2022, there is no government fee. The DIN Numbers for which the KYC is not filed within its due date get deactivated, and the same can be activated after the filing of DIR-3 KYC with late filing fees of Rs. 5000 for each defaulting director or the designated partner.
File the Director KYC for the FY 2021-22 Now. The DIN KYC filing for the financial year 2021-22 has already begun effective 1st April 2022. As a company/LLP, you should ensure that the DIR-3KYC form is filed with the ROC for every person who has been allotted a DIN number. We are also running a discount offer of up to 40% for COVID-19 affected businesses until 30th July 2022
Who has to file Director KYC
As per MCA recent announcement, any director who was allotted a DIN by or on 31st March 2022 and whose DIN is in approved status, will have to submit his KYC details to the MCA. Further, this procedure is mandatory for the disqualified directors too.
From the Financial Year 2019-20 onwards, it is mandatory for every director who has been allotted a DIN on or before the end of the financial year and whose DIN is in approved status, will have to file form DIR-3 KYC before 30th September of the immediately next financial year.
For example– For the Financial Year 2021-22, the directors having DIN or Director Partner Identification Number (DPIN) and the directors allotted with a DIN/DPIN by 31st March 2022, need to file the eForm DIR-3 KYC before 30th September 2022.
What are the check points involved in filing the E form DIR 3 KYC
- Every Directors unique personal mobile number and email address will have to be provided while filing the eForm. This number and email address will be verified by an OTP (one-time password).
- The second check implanted here would be that the director has to use his own digital signature while filing this eForm.
- Further, the third test to ensure that complete and right information is provided will be that the eForm should be certified by a practising Chartered Accountant or Company Secretary, or Cost and Management Accountant.
Penalty on Non - Filing of DIN KYC
For FY 2021-22, in cases where a director who is supposed to file the e-Form does not file it by due date, the department will mark the DIN of such director as ‘Deactivated due to Non-filing of DIR-3 KYC’. If the director wishes to re-activate his DIN in future by filing the missed out eForm DIR-3 KYC, he can do so after paying a late fee of Rs 5,000. This form needs to be filed annually by the directors.
Frequently Asked Questions
The filing of director KYC in DIR-3 (KYC) already begun on 1st April 2022 and the last of filing the same is 30th September 2022. If not filed within its due date then it would attract an additional fee or fine of Rs 5000/- for each defaulting partner
For filing the directors KYC, you should have following information
- Unique Personal Mobile Number
- Personal Email ID.
- OTP on Email ID and Mobile No.
Yes, Filing of DIR-3 KYC would be mandatory for Disqualified Directors also
MCA21 system will mark all approved DINs (allotted on or before 31st March 2022) against which DIR-3 KYC form has not been filed upto 30th September 2022 as ‘Deactivated’ with reason as ‘Non-filing of DIR-3 KYC’.
After the due date filing of DIR-3 KYC is over, the DIN is marked as deactivated. For such inactive DIN directors KYC can be filed after payment of late filing fee of Rs. Rs. 5,000/- only, without prejudice to any other action that may be taken.
Every Director who has been allotted DIN as on or before 31st march 2022, must submit e-form DIR-3KYC with the central government.
Yes, even a person is not holding directorship in any Company, such a person is also required to file DIR-3 KYC every financial year within its due date.
Yes It is mandatory to affix DSC of Director on his e-form DIR-3 KYC.